Monday, June 24, 2013

Dax's Nursery

I know this is pretty late, but better late than never.

The whole thing started with my obsession with a plaid wall.  I finally found a pattern I liked and Darin & I created an argyle wall.  That whole process can be seen here: How To Test a Marriage.

Originally I had planned on doing a golf themed room for our little man, but changed my mind when I couldn't think of anything as cute and fun as the animal theme I ended up with.  So, without further ado, here it is!  I absolutely LOVE it.

Standing in the doorway
Bedding by Karen Jensen, my mom's friend.  SO CUTE!

Bedskirt is grey chevron with an orange band on the bottom
Blanket is grey polka dot on one side and grey chevron on the other
with orange banding

Barrel of monkeys and barrel of elephants mobile
Spray painted charcoal grey, blue, red, orange and yellow

prints from Etsy--found by Kasi
lamp from IKEA

Frames and animal from Hobby Lobby--spray painted charcoal and white, respectively
yellow and orange poster board behind them (fabulous idea by mi mama)

No comments:

Post a Comment