Monday, May 14, 2012

Photos: 6 months old

Darin and I decided to just go to JCPenney and get Evie's 6 month pictures done.  We think they turned out pretty good!  But, considering the cutest baby in the world (to us, at least) was in them, it's not surprising.  And just in case you've wondered what Darin would look like in a pink sailor suit, now you know!






Please note the rolls on her knees.  Love them!


I'll be the first to admit how cheese-tastic this picture is.
But perhaps not as cheesy as Darin's "on bended knee" version.
See below.

Told ya.
But, I have to admit, it's a good picture of both of them.
I'm a lucky lady.

Our favorite!


Her toes kill me!
And if you know me, you know that's not a phrase that comes
out of my mouth regularly.


So pretty!  Like the little angel she is.



No comments:

Post a Comment