Monday, August 20, 2012

Beach Time!

After getting to Galveston with our Amarillo friends, Darin and I decided to drive down there the following Saturday to hit up the beach with Evie.  What a fun day!

This was Evie's first day in the ocean (besides just getting her feet wet the weekend before) and she loved it.  She showed no fear of the water (yikes!) and was a happy little clam for a few hours just splashing and crawling around.  Darin and I would carry her out a little deeper, so we could cool off too since the water was about 85 degrees where Evie was hanging out, and she loved that too!

We're about an hour from Galveston, with no traffic issues, and I feel certain we will be taking more advantage of this now that Evie is a little older.  Woo hoo!  Bring on the beach!

"I love the beach!  This is fun!"

"What, Mom?!  I'm investigating!"

"AHHHHH!  SEAWEED!!!!!"

Playing in the sand and water with Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment