Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby #2's debut. In utero, that is.

I have been meaning to get back to the blog, but honestly, it's the last thing on my mind.  And when I say "last thing" I really mean, THE.LAST.THING.  I feel like I have so much to do, but now I'm avoiding all of that by writing this!  See how this works?

So here's the skinny (or, in my case, the fatty) on the current situation with the baby bump.  He is HUGE.  HUGE, I tell you.  On March 13th I had an ultrasound and he was measuring about three pounds.  The next day I hit 28 weeks and the update I received said the baby should weigh "two and a quarter pounds".  So...that's why I can feel him moving constantly.  Evie was a little acrobat when I was sitting, but this little guy is moving all the time.  I can be sitting, standing, walking, bending, laying, etc. and I can feel him moving.  His kicks are getting stronger now and he seems to really like bouncing on my bladder. 

Anyway, here's the little guy in all his glory about three weeks ago.






Neither Darin or I think he looks like Evie's 4D ultrasound so we're looking very forward to seeing this little guy in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment