Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweet Home, Minnesota

In March, Evie & I were in Minnesota for 10 days.  We stayed with my parents and Evie got to meet all of my mom's side and part of my dad's side.  Good times were had by all!  It was pretty tough to leave, but honestly, it was nice to be "home".  It's weird for me to really call Houston home because honestly, Minnesota will always be my home.  But, I guess home is where the heart is and Darin, the puppies and Louie have that.  (And obviously Little Miss Evie, but she was with me.)  It was fabulous walking into the house though, as Darin busted his butt and had it gleaming.  Even the laundry basket (and the washer and dryer) were empty!  Yeah, I married a good one.

Here is some photographic evidence of our trip.  The number of pictures is ridiculous.  Even more ridiculous is the number of pictures taken and not used.  Sometimes digital is not the way to go.  

So we didn't need this, but damn she's cute in it!

I love my baths.  

The sun makes me so...sleepy....
(And apparently it had the same effect on Grandpa!)

Hi Bethany!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Watchin' TV with Grandpa, wearing a sleep sack that used to be mine.
Carters...worth every penny apparently!


Cousin Addie (5) and Evie...and Carter making her laugh in the background

Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom

4 generations!

Great Grandma J & Evie

Cousin Addie & Evie

Great Aunts Kellie & Jody

Great Aunt Jody & Evie

Great Uncle Brad & Evie

Addie was very happy to get to feed Evie

Cousin Carter (10)  His fingers must taste good.
...I do not want to know where a 10 year old boy's fingers have been.

Great Grandma Blackstad

4 gerenations

Great Auntie

Great Auntie and Great Uncle Craig

Blackstad Family Photo (minus Darin)

Hangin' with Grandma

Playing with Grandma (in an outfit that just barely fit!)

Grandpa's getting the hang of the bottle thing,
but...maybe I should help.





Here, chew on this.

OMG, I love this picture!!!  She looks so cute!
My mom and I were having a "fashion show" with my old clothes.





Last day.  Gorgeous weather.  I can barely believe it's March in MN!
Hi Daddy!  I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment