Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Well, Darin and I have officially taken our last childless vacation.  We headed to Dallas and went to the State Fair last weekend with friends Mike and Christy and their little boy, Asher.  Good times!  I tried a deep fried peanut butter, jelly and banana sandwich.  Very delish.  Darin had the country fried bacon.  Not so delish.  My photos seem to consist only of the pregnancy progression, the dogs and cat and the nursery.  So, in keeping with that recent tradition, I only took two pictures and neither are particularly great.  But, anyway, here ya go!

Big Tex greeted us at the entrance

Darin and I sort of in front of the State Fair marker

In other non-newsworthy news, I am now 34 weeks along and although I feel every additional pound that's been added to my belly (and arms, legs and face), I am still amazed I am this huge!  I feel huge, don't get me wrong, but wow!

34 weeks
As of today, I have 38 days until my due date.  Yikes!  It seems too close and too far away all at the same time.  Our house is pretty much ready, but are we?  Guess we'll find out soon enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment